British Army (Royal Guard) Ongoing Recruitment for All Countries, 2018
A sense of belonging may sound like a small thing. Yet it fuels you as much as food and water because it doesn’t just feed your body, it feeds your mind and soul.
A career with us offers you challenge and adventure that you simply can’t find in any other job. Add in competitive pay and plenty of travel – in fact you’ll be surprised at just how good the benefits are: Earn over £18,488 after training, 38 days paid leave, subsidized food and accommodation, free gym and sports facilities, free dental and medical care, free pension, qualifications, apprenticeships and world class training. You may also qualify for a bursary or extra allowances.
WHAT WE NEED
We need lots of different skills and, like all teams, we work by placing people in the roles where they can make the best use of their skills.
- HR, Finance, and Support
- Intelligence, Communication and IT
- Logistics and Support
- The University Composition Fee at the appropriate rate*
- A maintenance allowance for a single student (£14,900 for 12 months at the 2017-18 rate; pro rata for courses shorter than 12 months)
- One economy single airfare at both the beginning and end of the course
- Inbound visa costs & the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge
Eligible Regions: Open for all Countries.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
How to Apply
Read the application instructions and complete the online applications. Applicants must submit the application form and all required documents stated on the webpage.
The Application must be via Online through the website. CLICK HERE