Airport Jobs In Austria
Airport field includes different professionals that are required to supervise several security programs and implement them in airports. They are required to inspect, monitor, and screen all passengers to make sure that safety is maintained. Airport Jobs In Austria.
Among professionals working on this place are Airport Security Officers and they are responsible for controlling the access of people and items to a plane. They check passenger baggage using X-ray devices to detect prohibited and dangerous items.
Airport professionals usually perform many of the following tasks. Candidates for Airport Security job placements need to have a High School Diploma or equivalent education level as minimum academic qualifications.
• Having good communication skills.
• Being able to work under pressure.
• Having awareness of correct manual handling principles.
• Being able to follow and give directions.
• Having good memory.
• Being able to work with a team.
• Having high attention to details.
• Being flexible.
• Having customer service skills.
• Being physically fit.